When you combine the outrageous power of a 260-hp Rotax 4-TEC with the impressive capabilities of iControl, the result is a PWC that doesn't know the meaning of fear. With its stepped, stable hull, the RXT iS will keep you firmly glued to the water as you blaze across the waves. And thanks to Intelligent Suspension (iS), you'll be able to enjoy longer, less tiring rides in even the roughest waters. If you're out there riding with some buddies, just make sure they keep up.
Experience the improved safety of a PWC with the iBR system; enhanced control allows the driver to avoid potential collisions. Not to mention worry-free docking for both you and less experienced riders who borrow your vehicle.
See what real-life riders have to say about our exclusive iControl features and the improved safety of our vehicles.
- Length: 139" / 354 cm
- Width: 48" / 122 cm
- Height: 43.9" / 111.4 cm
- Weight (dry): 970 lb / 441 kg
- Rider capacity: 3
- Fuel capacity: 18.6 US gal / 70 L
- Storage capacity: 16.4 US gal / 62 L
- Type: 260 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with external intercooler, 52 mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Compression ratio: 8.4:1
- Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
- Fuel type: 87 octane – minimum; 91 octane – recommended
Drive Unit Specificatios
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: iBR™
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital induction
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 V
Hull and Component Specifications
- Type: S3™ Hull
- Color: Bright Yellow
Hull and Component Features
- iControl: The “Brain'' that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- iS (Intelligent Suspension): Allows the hull to move independently of the upper deck, isolating rider and passenger from the impact of rough water. Electronic adjustment, manual or automatic mode. Auto docking position, Sport calibration.
- S3 Hull: Stepped, stable & strong. Lightweight material, ribbed and stepped. Creates a low-pressure zone to reduce drag for nimble handling and rail-tight cornering.
- Deep-V design: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of conditions, and greater maneuverability. Designed to offer an exclusive lean-in feeling when cornering.
- Hinged seat: Easy-open seat with convenient stay-open support struts. Provides easy access to the engine compartment while remaining attached to the watercraft.
- High-performance electric: Provides pre-set positions for quick settings
- Variable Trim System (VTS™): when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Carpeted footwells and deck pads:Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Reboarding platform with rear storage: Easy access to battery, fuses and storage.
- Fold-down reboarding step: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Watertight, removable storage bin: Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Tilt steering: Adjusts the steering and information center angle for maximum ease and comfort.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 30 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Water temperature, Touring/sport mode, Cruise control, Slow mode, Time, Fuel consumption meter, VTS, VTS preset, Suspension settings: auto and manual mode, Suspension dock mode ON_OFF, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key / R-Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Adjustable mirrors
- Ski tow eye
- Reboarding handles on rear platform
- Rear grab handle
- Front splash deflector
- Dual drain plugs
- Engine access cover (removable)
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Special comfort hand grips
- Wide handlebars
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Cut & sew seat with three colors
- Seat strap
- Operator's guide, instructional video and booklet
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Supercharged, intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder: 260 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or saltwater, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: The most advanced throttle control on a PWC. Featuring
- cruise control, neutral, slow mode, dock mode and a high-performance Variable Trim System. For easier dockside starts and improved maneuverability.
- iControl Learning Key™: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level. Each of the two settings can be fine-tuned using the mode/set buttons.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators, acoustical foam and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water. Water-cooled exhaust pipe ... Regulates exhaust temperature.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car's radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
Propulsion System Features
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: The world's first on-water braking system. Intelligent Brake and Reverse delivers a whole new level of safety and control. With a simple squeeze of the lever, you can stop your watercraft on demand. Squeeze it again, and you shift to reverse.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top impeller speed and less cavitation.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Ski Mode
- Time/Distance to empty
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Glove box organizer
- Safety kit
- Sandbag anchor
- Speed Tie™
- Protective cover
- Advanced TEC trailer
- Fire extinguisher