- Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a defined sales area
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment potentially saleable by the dealership
- Monitors competitive activity/products and timely communicates to management, accordingly
- Maintains all customer information in assigned territory for sales management
- Knows and follows a defined sales process
- Assists with the preparation and execution of customer events
- Conducts new equipment field demonstrations
- Monitors trends in customer's business activities and timely communicates to management
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods
- Attends applicable sales training events/seminars
- No sales experience necessary - we will train
- Post secondary education preferred
- Knowledge of agricultural or turf equipment or farming or operational practices an asset
- Knowledge of BRP (Bombardier Recreational) equipment an asset
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic sales reports
Work With Us
We offer full time employment, an opportunity for advancement within a progressive organization and a competitive compensation package which includes salary, merit-based pay, family health benefits and company pension plan.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your resume today!